The Volunteer Program at Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers is open to individuals, corporate group volunteers, public health students and community-based service learning programs. The Program includes a formal application process, interview, reference and background check and a signed agreement to abide by our confidentiality requirements.
How to Become a Volunteer
- View the current opportunities listed below
- Complete the fillable PDF application provided here in English or Spanish
- Email application to Kate Jaeger, Volunteer Program Director, at Kate.email@example.com
- For any further questions or assistance call Kate Jaeger at 414-897-5184
Special Event! MINI-BLOCK BUILD MILWAUKEE – Saturday, August 19th (NEW DATE!)
100 VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! Make improvements to homes and restore beauty to the neighborhood!
- Deadline to register is Friday, August 4th!
- 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM Cap off the day with a BLOCK PARTY!
- For more information and to sign up: https://goo.gl/45UWsB
Special Project! Sort a Clothing Donation – Friday, July 28th, 9:30 AM
- United Way/BonTon donated several boxes of clothing to our partner, Lincoln Avenue Elementary, and we need to sort and store the items.
- Fri 7/28, 9:30 AM for 2-3 hours at Lincoln Ave Elementary, 1817 W. Lincoln Ave, Milwaukee, 53215
- Email Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-897-5184 if interested
Through family education and community advocacy, Healthy Choices strives to improve the home and neighborhood environment for adults and children in Milwaukee’s Southside, so they can enjoy a healthier life.
WIC provides nutrition education, breastfeeding education and support, supplemental nutritious foods, and referrals to other health and nutrition services.
The Environmental Health Department focuses on initiatives designed to improve the community’s environmental, physical, social and economic well-being.