COVID-19 Vaccine Information for Non-Patients
City of Milwaukee Health Department
Vaccines are provided free of charge.
If you do not have an email address, do not have internet access, or need assistance with scheduling an appointment, please call the COVID-19 Hotline at (414) 286-6800 or email ASKMHDCOVID19@milwaukee.gov.
Explore available vaccine options by entering your zip code. Or if you prefer to have over over the phone you call: 844-684-1064
Get vaccinated at a location near you. Find any vaccine within your zip code area.
What to Expect at Your Appointment
- The vaccination site is located at Kosciuszko Community Center, 2201 S. 7th St., Milwaukee
- The site has accessible parking and is surrounded by several nearby bus stops.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled appointment
- You must arrive to your appointment with your confirmation number. This will be provided to you by email once you complete the registration and consent form
- Vaccines are free of charge
- The IMPACT Interactive Voice Recording, 844-684-1064