If you would like to donate food, masks, gloves, gowns, or other protective equipment, please call Cindy Cooper at 414-897-5161.
Call for an appointment before coming in
To make sure our clinics are safe for everyone in-person, we ask that you call before coming in for any service. This includes:
- A visit with your regular provider or for urgent care
- If you think you need a COVID-19 test
- Lab work
- Medical records
- Issues with your bill
Offering COVID-19 Tests Now
If you think you need a COVID-19 test, call Sixteenth Street at 414-672-1353. We always welcome people who do not have a medical home.
Stay Informed about our Services
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we are taking steps to reduce the risk in our community.
To keep your family as safe and healthy as possible, Sixteenth Street is only seeing patients by appointment. Please follow these IMPORTANT steps:
- If you have flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, trouble breathing) or have had recent exposure to anyone with these symptoms — CALL the clinic before coming in. You may not need to come in after talking to a provider.
- Do not bring additional people to your appointments who do not need to be there.
- You will be required to wear a mask while in the clinic.
Call your health care provider if you have these symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills/Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Milwaukee Mask Ordinance | EXPLAINED
COVID-19 COMMUNITY TOOLKIT
Sixteenth Street has created a COVID-19 Community Toolkit with resources that organizations can use to communicate with their publics --- increasing the flow of accurate, bilingual, literacy-appropriate information to our residents in hopes of slowing the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.
IMPORTANT COST INFORMATION:
Unless waived the charges for a Covid 19 test:
- Lab cost for COVID-19 test: $150
- COVID-19 for the assessment/office visit: $142