If you would like to donate food, masks, gloves, gowns, or other protective equipment, please call Cindy Cooper at 414-897-5161.
Call for an appointment before coming in
To make sure our clinics are safe for everyone in-person, we ask that you call before coming in for any service. This includes:
- A visit with your regular provider or for urgent care
- If you think you need a COVID-19 test
- Lab work
- Medical records
- Issues with your bill
Offering COVID-19 Tests Now
COVID-19 testing is available at Sixteenth Street for established patients only. If you do not have a doctor, we are always welcoming new patients.
Milwaukee: Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 3:30
Waukesha: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, 1:00 - 3:30
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
The vaccine is available in 4 phases in Wisconsin. In Milwaukee, we are currently in Phase 1A, which includes health care workers and long term care facilities. As of January 25, some Phase 1B (police officers, fire fighters, and people over 65 years of age) will be eligible. As soon as we get vaccines to do so, we will begin vaccinating our established patients 65+. Due to the limited number of vaccines we will have each week, we will be calling our patients 65+ to schedule an appointment as vaccines become available in order of oldest to youngest. Please do NOT call to schedule an appointment as we will be given a very limited supply and will not be able to schedule you yet. Please check here for updates.
Phase 1A - Healthcare Personnel; Long term care facilities (personnel and residents)
Phase 1B - 65+ years of age; Police and firefighters; Essential workers
Phase 1C - Other essential workers; Individuals with high-risk medical conditions
Phase 2 - General populations
To keep your family as safe and healthy as possible, Sixteenth Street is only seeing patients by appointment. Please follow these IMPORTANT steps:
- If you have flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, trouble breathing) or have had recent exposure to anyone with these symptoms — CALL the clinic before coming in. You may not need to come in after talking to a provider.
- Do not bring additional people to your appointments who do not need to be there.
- You will be required to wear a mask while in the clinic.
Call your health care provider if you have these symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills/Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Milwaukee Mask Ordinance | EXPLAINED
COVID-19 COMMUNITY TOOLKIT
Sixteenth Street has created a COVID-19 Community Toolkit with resources that organizations can use to communicate with their publics --- increasing the flow of accurate, bilingual, literacy-appropriate information to our residents in hopes of slowing the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.
IMPORTANT COST INFORMATION:
Unless waived the charges for a Covid 19 test:
- Lab cost for COVID-19 test: $150
- COVID-19 for the assessment/office visit: $142