If you would like to donate food, masks, gloves, gowns, or other protective equipment, please call Cindy Cooper at 414-897-5161.
Call for an appointment before coming to a clinic
To make sure our clinics are safe for everyone, please call before coming in for any service. This includes:
- A visit with your regular provider or for urgent care
- If you think you need a COVID-19 test
- Lab work
- Medical records
- Issues with your bill
We are experiencing a high demand for COVID-19 tests. Testing is available at Sixteenth Street for established patients only. If you do not have a doctor, we welcome new patients.
Please call 414-672-1353 for availability.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Vaccines are free and available for anyone age 5 and older by scheduled appointment.
Sixteenth Street currently has the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.
For individuals who received the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, the following groups are eligible for a booster at 6 months or more after their initial series:
You are eligible for a booster if you are:
- 65 years or older
- Age 18+ who live in long-term care settings
- Age 18+ who have underlying medical conditions
- Age 18+ who work or live in high-risk settings
For the nearly 15 million people who got the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, booster doses are recommended for those who are 18 and older and who were vaccinated two or more months ago.
Eligible individuals may choose which COVID-19 vaccine product they receive as a booster dose. Some may prefer the vaccine product they received for their primary series; others may prefer a different product for their booster. CDC recommendations now allow for this type of mix and match dosing for boosters.
*Please note: booster doses are only being recommended for individuals 18 yrs. and older at this time.
Call 414-672-1353 to make an appointment.
To keep your family as safe and healthy as possible, Sixteenth Street is only seeing patients by appointment. Please follow these IMPORTANT steps:
- If you have flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, trouble breathing) or have had recent exposure to anyone with these symptoms — CALL the clinic before coming in. You may not need to come in after talking to a provider.
- Do not bring additional people to your appointments who do not need to be there.
- You will be required to wear a mask while in the clinic.
Call your health care provider if you have these symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills/Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
COVID-19 COMMUNITY TOOLKIT
Sixteenth Street has created a COVID-19 Community Toolkit with resources that organizations can use to communicate with their publics — increasing the flow of accurate, bilingual, literacy-appropriate information to our residents in hopes of slowing the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.
IMPORTANT COST INFORMATION:
Unless waived, the charges for a COVID-19 test:
- Lab cost for COVID-19 test: $150
- COVID-19 for the assessment/office visit: $142