If you would like to donate food, masks, gloves, gowns, or other protective equipment, please call Cindy Cooper at 414-897-5161.
Call for an appointment before coming to a clinic
To make sure our clinics are safe for everyone, please call before coming in for any service. This includes:
- A visit with your regular provider or for urgent care
- If you think you need a COVID-19 test
- Lab work
- Medical records
- Issues with your bill
COVID-19 testing is available at Sixteenth Street for established patients only. If you do not have a doctor, we are always welcoming new patients.
Call 414-672-1353 to schedule a test.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Vaccines are free and available for anyone age 12 and older by scheduled appointment.
Sixteenth Street currently has the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.
UPDATE -- It's recommended that moderately to severely immunocompromised people consider an additional (third) dose of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. Those eligible include people who have:
- Been in active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (i.e., DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Been in active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress immune response
- The additional (third) dose should be received at least 28 days after the initial 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series has been completed and be the same vaccine as previous doses
- It's not recommended that people who received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine receive an additional dose at this time.
- Additional doses or booster shots are not recommended for any other population at this time.
You must have an appointment to get a vaccine.
Call 414-672-1353 to make an appointment.
To keep your family as safe and healthy as possible, Sixteenth Street is only seeing patients by appointment. Please follow these IMPORTANT steps:
- If you have flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, trouble breathing) or have had recent exposure to anyone with these symptoms — CALL the clinic before coming in. You may not need to come in after talking to a provider.
- Do not bring additional people to your appointments who do not need to be there.
- You will be required to wear a mask while in the clinic.
Call your health care provider if you have these symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills/Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
COVID-19 COMMUNITY TOOLKIT
Sixteenth Street has created a COVID-19 Community Toolkit with resources that organizations can use to communicate with their publics --- increasing the flow of accurate, bilingual, literacy-appropriate information to our residents in hopes of slowing the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.
IMPORTANT COST INFORMATION:
Unless waived, the charges for a COVID-19 test:
- Lab cost for COVID-19 test: $150
- COVID-19 for the assessment/office visit: $142