If you would like to donate food, masks, gloves, gowns, or other protective equipment, please call Cindy Cooper at 414-897-5161.
Call for an appointment before coming in
To make sure our clinics are safe for everyone in-person, we ask that you call before coming in for any service. This includes:
- A visit with your regular provider or for urgent care
- If you think you need a COVID-19 test
- Lab work
- Medical records
- Issues with your bill
Offering COVID-19 Tests Now
COVID-19 testing is available at Sixteenth Street for established patients only. If you do not have a doctor, we are always welcoming new patients.
Milwaukee: Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 3:30
Waukesha: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, 1:00 - 3:30
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
The vaccine will be available in 4 phases in Wisconsin. In Milwaukee, we are currently in Phase 1A. Today, the focus is on people who have the highest risk of getting or spreading COVID-19, or are at the highest risk of COVID-19 complications. Below you will find the current estimated phases, and who in our community is apart of each phase.
Phase 1A - Healthcare Personnel; Long term care facilities (personnel and residents)
Phase 1B - Frontline Essential Workers; 75+ years of age
Phase 1C - 65-74 years of age; Other essential workers; Individuals with high-risk medical conditions
Phase 2 - General populations
Therefore, at this time we do not have the COVID-19 vaccine available for patients as we have't reached that phase yet. As soon as it is available, we will be sure to let all patients know. Please check here for updates.
To keep your family as safe and healthy as possible, Sixteenth Street is only seeing patients by appointment. Please follow these IMPORTANT steps:
- If you have flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, trouble breathing) or have had recent exposure to anyone with these symptoms — CALL the clinic before coming in. You may not need to come in after talking to a provider.
- Do not bring additional people to your appointments who do not need to be there.
- You will be required to wear a mask while in the clinic.
Call your health care provider if you have these symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills/Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Milwaukee Mask Ordinance | EXPLAINED
COVID-19 COMMUNITY TOOLKIT
Sixteenth Street has created a COVID-19 Community Toolkit with resources that organizations can use to communicate with their publics --- increasing the flow of accurate, bilingual, literacy-appropriate information to our residents in hopes of slowing the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.
IMPORTANT COST INFORMATION:
Unless waived the charges for a Covid 19 test:
- Lab cost for COVID-19 test: $150
- COVID-19 for the assessment/office visit: $142