Talk to a Medical or Behavioral Health Provider
We are now offering visits over the phone.
- Schedule a visit with your regular provider
- If you are experiencing fever, cough, and shortness of breath --- please call before coming in, after talking with a provider you may not need to be seen
- You can also check your risk for COVID19 below with the symptom checker
Stay Informed about our Services
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we are taking steps to reduce the risk in our community.
To keep your family as safe and healthy as possible, Sixteenth Street is asking that you follow these IMPORTANT steps:
- If you have flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, trouble breathing) or have had recent exposure to anyone with these symptoms — CALL the clinic before coming in. You may not need to come in after talking to a provider.
- Do not bring additional people to your appointments who do not need to be there.
- If you have an active cough — you will be required to wear a mask while in the clinic.
Call your health care provider if you have these symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
COVID-19 COMMUNITY TOOLKIT
Sixteenth Street has created a COVID-19 Community Toolkit with resources that organizations can use to communicate with their publics --- increasing the flow of accurate, bilingual, literacy-appropriate information to our residents in hopes of slowing the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.