This program is offered for children and adolescents ages 6 to 18. Coordinated treatment approach in a safe and structured setting, five days per week all year around. During the school year, the half day program schedule allows children and adolescents to still attend school part of the day. During the summer, participants can work on developing skills to help them manage the challenges of the next school year.
Concerns treated in our child and adolescent day treatment program may include:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depression and mood swings
- Defiance issues, frequent rage, complicated anger outburst or threats
- School behavioral problems/avoidance
- Psychiatric issues related to experience of traumatic events
All services are provided in both English and Spanish.
Time and Location:
Monday – Friday : 8:00 to 11:30 AM and 1:00 to 4:30 PM
4570 S. 27th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53204
Services only available through referral
If you would like your child to be involved in the Adolescent Day Treatment Program they need to be referred. Your medical or behavioral health provider can make a referral by calling 414-897-5393 or sending a fax to 414-645-0232.
View our Provider Directory:
Michelle Parisot, PhD