*Services for Existing Patients Only
The Health Insurance Marketplace. Affordable Care Act. The Exchange. Obamacare.
These are the names used for the new healthcare system that may be available to you.
When you use the Health Insurance Marketplace, you’ll fill out an application and see all the health plans available in your area. You’ll provide some information about your household size and income to find out if you can get lower costs on your monthly premiums for private insurance plans. You’ll learn if you qualify for lower out-of-pocket costs.
And, when the time comes to renew your coverage, you’ll have it all waiting for you again.
Open Enrollment for 2017 coverage begins November 1, 2016 through January 31, 2017
Please call to schedule an appointment | 414-897-5630
What We Can Help You With:
- New applications
- Application Renewals
- Report Changes
- Advocate | Call the Marketplace
- Send and/or submit documents
- Process first payment
Documents You Need to Bring:
For EVERYONE in the household:
- Social Security cards
- Employer and income information
- Examples: 30 days of pay stubs, W-2 forms, Wage and Tax Statements, student grants, financial aid, etc.
- A completed Employer Coverage Tool for every job-based plan you or someone in your household is eligible for (you’ll need to fill out this form even for coverage you’re eligible for but don’t enroll in).
- NOTE: Please make sure the cost section, with the dollar($) amount is filled out completely before coming to your appointment.
- Proof of citizenship or residency
- Example: State ID, Birth Certificate, Permanent Resident Card, Citizenship Certificate)
- NOTE: Visas NOT accepted.
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance plans covering members of your household (Medical Insurance Cards)
Call to schedule an appointment | 414-897-5630
Marketplace Enrollment Services Available at:
1032 S. Cesar E. Chavez Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53204