At Sixteenth Street we offer comprehensive health education and community outreach programs that help our patients and their families understand health risks, maintain healthy lifestyles and reach their full potential through education and advocacy. Information, culturally competent staff and wide ranging partnerships enable Sixteenth Street to serve as a gateway for additional healthcare and social services resources.
We offer valuable supplemental programs in the following areas:
- AmeriCorps | Community HealthCorps
- Chronic Conditions Health Education
- Environmental Health
- Healthy Choices Program | Obesity Prevention
- HIV Program
- Parenting Resource Center
- Social Services
- WIC (Women, Infants & Children) Nutrition Program
For general information contact:
Jose Salazar, Director of Health and Community Programs
For information about a specific program, please visit their page and contact the respective program director.